|Because Link is amazing~|
1. What is your opinion of Kyoukai no Rinne? Are there particular things you like/dislike about it?</b>
There's so much unused potential. Sakura could be an amazing character, but Takahashi's just not doing anything with her. And I find there were far too many fillers early on when she could have explored more with the plot. It's still an interesting enough manga, it's just disappointing for something by the great Takahashi.
2. Do you have a favorite story? (Includes fics)</span>
I can't pick a favourite story, but on the subject of Rinne, one of my favourite fanfictions of all time is www.fanfiction.net/s/5906701/1… . It only takes a couple of minutes to read, but it's so heartbreaking and a really interesting idea that you wouldn't expect, but works. I'd recommend it to any Rinne fan.
3. Favorite mythical creature?</b>
I love dragons. And phoenix...es?
4. If you could travel anywhere in the Milky Way Galaxy (without dying or something) where would you go?</b>
5. If you won the big lottery, had money in hand, what would be your first order of business?</b>
I'd probably just go ahead and buy everything I've ever tried to save up for.
6. Favorite story/book genre?</b>
Fantasy, without a doubt, but I love tons of stories without it. I also really love bittersweet stories.
7. Honest opinions of my recent drawings?</b>
They're great! Your art's only getting even better.
8. If someone tells you your choice of music stinks, what do you tell them? (I get told this a lot).</b>
At least my music has meaning and a beat.
9. I don't swear, even at almost 20, is that weird?</b>
Nah, I know quite a few teenagers that don't swear. I try not to swear too much so it doesn't become a habit.
10. Do you name your possessions? (Stuffed animals, hair brush, computer, etc.)</b>
I've named a few of my stuffed animals. x)
Almost nobody does these when I tag them, so I won't bother.